Well, aren’t I a lucky girl. I’ve just been nominated for another blog award. I’m always deeply touched when people enjoy what I have written and if what I write can help someone who might be struggling a bit, as we all do from time to time, then that is a massive bonus.
The prize is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, & personal values transmitted in the form of creative & original writing. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection & gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.
Though I am not sure that my blog really qualifies in the’ cultural, ethical and literary values’ categories, I am deeply chuffed by this award. Thanks so much The Journey for your nomination. Like you, I have enjoyed discovering and revelling in all the wonderful new blogs out there.
1) Accept the award by posting on your blog along w/ the name of the person that has granted the award & a link to his/her blog.
2) Pass the award to another 5 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.
In accordance with the ‘Rules’ I hereby pass on this flaming torch – as is right and good.
My Top 5 Blogs are:
1. Mon from Holistic Mamma. A woman of enormous heart and much earthy wisdom she has quite a few blogs including one entirely dedicated to all things herby and hearth-y. Check her out. In the words of Flight of the Conchords you got it goin’ on’.
2. Soulemamma – because her photography is just beautiful and because I enjoy her soulful posts so much. Check out her Winter Manifesto for some ideas of how to really savour the present.
3. DocWitch from over at The Dark Side of the Broom – because I love her blog the most and though I have nominated her for other awards, I think her stuff is full of culture, is very literary and I know her to be an extremely ethical woman. This is where I go for spiritual succour and a good laugh.
4. Simple, Green, Frugal because we ALL need to have access to this information and I’m trying my very hardest to be more of all three.
5. Happy Earth. This is fantastic work and I am really inspired by what these guys have been able to achieve. Take a look at what can be done with some imagination and a lot of hard work. Wonderful stuff!
That’s it. Looking forward to a bit more of a proper post when I have more time. You know. In between looking after small fractious (bordering on feral) 2-yr old and the business and maybe squeezing in a visit to the bathroom by myself.